Pease complete this form if you wish your child to self-identify as Indigenous, receive personalized supports and participate in programs and activities that connect students with Indigenous belonging, culture and identity.
School District #19 (Revelstoke) is subject to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act of BC and the School Act of BC when handling personal information.
"*" indicates required fields
Supports and Services:
A wide range of services are tailored to meet the dynamic and unique requirements of each individual or classroom.
- One-on-one and/or group academic, social-emotional, and cultural support
- Elementary to Secondary, Secondary to Post-Secondary transitions
- Indigenous graduation support
- Lunch and recess activities
- Decolonization of learning environments
- Monthly field trips or events offered for all district classrooms
- Visits from Elders and Knowledge Holders
We acknowledge that we are gathered on the unceded tradidonal territories of the Sinixt, Secwepemc, Ktunaxa, and Okanagan First Peoples, who have been the stewards of this land since time immemorial. School District #19 is located along the banks of the Snxwntkwitkw (Columbia River).